|TSNPDCL AE Selection Process Details|
Selection Process :
The selection process will be made 100% on written examination. The written test comprising of 100 marks consisting of 100 Multiple choice questions and each question is carrying One Mark. Written test will be carried out in 2 Sections (Section-A, Section-B). The Section-A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject of respective discipline & Section-B consisting of 20 questions on General awareness and Numerical ability, etc. The duration of Written Examination will be 120 Minutes (2 hours).
1. Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
2. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test are OC – 40%, BC – 35%, SC/ ST – 30%, PH – 30%.
Local Reservation :
The Local reservations shall be made following the Reservation prescribed to the “Local Candidates” of TSNPDCL jurisdiction.
|TSNPDCL||Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad & Adilabad|
1. The Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para-8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20-10-1975) read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07-03-2002 and other orders issued by the Government and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014 .
2. The select list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the rule of reservation.
|TSNPDCL AE Eligibility Details|
|TSNPDCL AE Exam Pattern|
|TSNPDCL AE Syllabus|