|SSC Junior Translator Selection Process Details|
Selection Procedure: The examination will consist of two papers, viz.
a) General Hindi : 100 marks (Objective type)
b) General English : 100 marks (Objective type)
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
Translation and Essay: 200 Marks (Conventional Type)
The paper will contain two passages for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi and English, to test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
IMPORTANT NOTE-I : Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government are satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
Resolution of Tie Cases: In cases where more than one candidates secure the equal aggregate marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another.
(1) By referring to the total marks in the written examination.
(2) By referring to marks in Paper-II of the written examination,
(3) By referring to marks in Paper-I of the written examination.
(4) Date of birth i.e. the candidate older in age gets preference.
(5) By referring to the alphabetical order of the names taking first name into consideration.
|SSC Junior Translator Eligibility Details|
|SSC Junior Translator Exam Pattern|
|SSC Junior Translator Syllabus|