|RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Selection Procedure Details|
Selection Procedure : Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure.
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
Written Examination :
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning and General Science etc.
3. Negative Marking will be Prevali.
4. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati and Urdu Language only.
Physical Efficiency Test : Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Document Verification : Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination.
Medical Examination : All selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination at the time of appointment.
|RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Eligibility Details|
|RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Exam Pattern|
|RRC Western Railway Group D Posts Syllabus|