|RRC South Eastern Railway Group D Posts Selection Procedure Details|
Selection Procedure : Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure.
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
Written Examination :
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge / Awareness / Mathematics and Reasoning etc.
3. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya and Urdu Language.
Physical Efficiency Test :
Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Document Verification : Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination.
Medical Examination : All selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination.
|RRC South Eastern Railway Group D Posts Eligibility Details|
|RRC South Eastern Railway Group D Posts Exam Pattern|
|RRC South Eastern Railway Group D Posts Syllabus|