|RRC Mumbai Group D Posts Selection Procedure Details|
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recruits personnel in various Group D posts like Trackmen Hamal, Khalasis, Safaiwalas, Asstt. Pointsman etc in Mumbai, Pune, Bhusaval, Nagpur & Solapur Divisions of Central Railway.
Selection Procedure : Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
Written Examination :
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on general knowledge/awareness/mathematics/reasoning etc (of10th class standard)
3. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for marks allotted to that question.
4. Qualifying marks for unreserved candidates would be 40% and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test :
1. Candidates who have qualified in Written Examination will be called for PET in 1:3 ratio.
2, Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
3. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification :
1. Candidates who qualify also in PET and who are medically fit would be called for Verification of Original Certificates.
2. Final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.
|RRC Mumbai Group D Posts Eligibility Details|
|RRC Mumbai Group D Posts Exam Pattern|
|RRC Mumbai Group D Posts Syllabus|