|RRC Guwahati Group D Posts Selection Process Details|
Selection Procedure : Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below.
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
Written Examination :
1. Written Exam will be of Objective Type with multiple choices of Questions and the syllabus for the written exam will be generally in conformity with the educational standard of 10th class.
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard).
3. Question Papers will be in Hindi and English Language and also in regional languages.
Physical Efficiency Test :
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification :
The candidates will be called for Medical Exam and the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination and PET.
|RRC Guwahati Group D Posts Eligibility Details|
|RRC Guwahati Group D Posts Exam Pattern|
|RRC Guwahati Group D Posts Syllabus|