|RRC Allahabad Group D Posts Selection Procedure Details|
Selection Procedure : Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure.
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
Written Examination :
1. Written Exam will be of Objective Type with multiple choices of Questions and the syllabus for the written exam will be generally in conformity with the educational standard of 10th class.
2. Candidates who have obtained the prescribed minimum pass marks in the written test will be called for physical efficiency test.
3. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi and Urdu Language
Physical Efficiency Test :
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification :
The candidates who qualify the Physical Efficiency Test will be called for verification of original Documents and identity and Medical Examination.
|RRC Allahabad Group D Posts Eligibility Details|
|RRC Allahabad Group D Posts Exam Pattern|
|RRC Allahabad Group D Posts Syllabus|