|JK Police Constable Selection Process Details|
Selection Procedure: Selection process would comprises of
1)Physical Endurance Test,
2)Physical Standard Test,
|A||Physical Endurance Test (PET)-Qualifying||Long Race = 1600 meters in 06 minutes for males.
1000 meters in 06 minutes for females.
|Pushups (Male candidates only) = 20
(One cycle of up and down to be counted as one)
|Shot Put (4 kgs) (Female candidates only) = 14 1/2 feet in three attempts.
The test shall be qualifying in nature and no
|B||Physical Standard Test||Measurement of Height and Chest.
The candidates are also required to carry
|C||Written examination (Objective Type)
Only for the candidates who qualify
|The Question paper will be of 100 marks
(multiple choice) of two hours duration based on OMR Sheets.
The Questions will be of 10th Standard.
The Police Department is switching over to Transparent Recruitment Process (TRP), which is a technology driven recruitment policy and envisages inter-alia conduct of the PST, PET and written tests on scientific lines with use of:-
1. RFID chip timing technology for conduct of endurance run in the physical efficiency test to ensure accuracy and temperproof of conduct of run.
2. Standardized height and chest (with expansion) devices with the digital display monitors for display to the candidates and interface with computer application for automation data entry into data base.
3. Use of bio-metric devices to eliminate duplication and impersonation.
4. Use of CCTV technology to videography various stages of recruitment and thereby maintain a backup of record and also track of the activities at various recruitment centres simultaneously functioning across the state.
5. Use of OMR/ OCR for conduct of the written test.
IMPORTANT NOTE : The selection of the candidates for the post of Constable shall be made on their performance in the written test vis-a-vis number of vacancies in their respective Districts.
|IBPS Specialist Officers Eligibility Details|
|IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Specialist Officers Syllabus|