|APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern Details|
APPSC Group-4 Exam Conducts in Two Stages:
1. Written Examination (Objective Type)
2. Document Verification
1. Written Examination: The written examination conducted by APPSC is of objective type mode which includes Paper I & II.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Max Marks|
|I||General Studies||150||150 Minutes||150|
|II||Secretarial Abilities||150||150 Minutes||150|
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. The Written Examination will be held at the District Head Quarters/ Centres.
2. The candidates have to write the examination in the District only for which he/she has applied.
3. Candidates can apply a district post either Local or Non Local basis and shall take examination in that district only.
2. Document Verification: Candidates have to produce attested Photo copies of required certificates and Original documents and other particulars at the time of verification.
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus|