|APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern Details|
APPSC Group 2 Exam Conducts in Two Stages:
1. Written Examination (Objective Type) (Degree Standard)
2. Interview/Document Verification
1. Written Examination: The written examination conducted by APPSC is of objective type mode which includes Paper I, II & III.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||Subject||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies And Mental Ability||150||150|
|Paper II||(i) Social and Cultural History of AP (the History of various Social & Cultural movements in AP) (ii) General overview of the IndianConstitution||150||150|
|Paper III||Planning in India, Indian Economy. Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
1. The selections to these posts will be based on the marks/merit obtained by the candidates in the Written examination subject to rule of reservation, local reservation etc. duly following special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and 22-A of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, and also with due regard to special / technical qualifications if any.
2. Candidates must appear for all the three papers in written examination.
3. There will be no waiting list. If eligible candidates are not available, such vacancies will be carried forward to the next notification.
2. Interview/Document Verification: Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars at the time of verification.
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Eligibility Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Syllabus|